The New 18+ CitizenCard
- Police, SIA and Trading Standards logos are printed on the front of the card.
- The PASS hologram signifies that the card is a genuine UK Government-recognised photo ID/proof of age card.
- The colour photo will confirm whether the person presenting the card is the lawful cardholder.
- The age band (18+) confirms immediately that the cardholder is an adult. So, unlike driving licences, there’s no need to calculate if the cardholder is 17 or 18 from their DoB.
- The card displays a UV (ultraviolet) marking in the form of the PASS logo which runs right across the card. The UV marks can be seen with a UV light.
CitizenCards for Under-18s